mandag 10. november 2008

Blogcandy hos Bev

Denne fant jeg hos Anne Karin.http://www.nirakenna.blogspot.com/

Whiff of Joy Santa Charlie stamp plus Merry & Bright sentiment stampDovecraft Winter Wonderland 6 x 6 papers5 pots of flat backed crystals in blues, pinks and redsSome poinsettias in two sizes and coloursSome of my crochet flowersA selection of large and small silver spacersGold spacersA selection of silver charmsRibbon.
Det du må gjøre er å skrive om blog candyen til Bev i din blog og linke til hennes blog, samt at du må legge igjen en kommentar under blog candyen hennes...
Sitat:
I will draw the winner using a random generator next Tuesday - 11th November. I will post worldwide and this is open to ALL, so if you don't have a blog leave a comment on this post and email me (email link in my side bar) and I will enter you to the draw.

0 hyggelige kommentarer: